The general advice around COVID remains unchanged at this time.
- Good hand hygiene is promoted to the children.
- Good respiratory hygiene is promoted to the children.
For children with symptoms:
- Children should stay at home if unwell or displaying any symptoms and follow the guidance for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Children who test positive should follow the guidance for testing positive.
- Regular hayfever sufferers should take appropriate medication to reduce symptoms and take an LFT as needed.
More detailed information be viewed here Education guidance | States of Guernsey - COVID-19 (gov.gg).