Select language


If Things Go Wrong...

Minor problems will normally be solved by an internal discussion between parent and class teacher.

More complex matters are best dealt with by an appointment with the class teacher concerned and a senior leader.

Serious complaints of any nature should always be addressed directly to the Headteacher or Deputy Headteacher.

In the event of a problem remaining unresolved, the proper procedure would be to seek an appointment and advice from Education Services.

Should all other reasonable means fail, every parent has the right to appeal to the Education Board through the Education Minister, or the Education Department through the Director of Education.

Education, Sport and Culture can be contacted by… 
Education Services
Sir Charles Frossard House
La Charroterie
St Peter Port

Tel: 01481 733000